About Cacao and Us…
Cacao (raw chocolate) is a powerful plant medicine that has been used for thousands of years across Central and South America. Known as “The Food of the Gods” it was taken as a sacrament, in ancient (and present) times, to commune with higher intelligence and the deepest parts of Self.
A cacao ceremony offers us the space and time to step out of our busy lives and in to an inner world of silence and joy.
Known to open the heart, cacao allows us to merge deeper into an understanding of who we are and the potential we hold to create a life that we love.
Gentle yet powerful, Cacao can facilitate a host of experiences including:
* Clearing emotional blockages
* Inspiring creativity and enhancing productivity
* Letting go of past relationships
* Deepening yoga and meditation practices
* Enhancing connection in personal and professional relationships
**We use the best quality ceremonial grade cacao from Guatemala that is sustainable and Fair-trade**
The event will be held by Felix Price, Diahann Holder and Antarma – all of whom are widely experienced in holding ceremonial space and with a strong connection to the cacao plant.
A little note:
We use a moderate amount of cacao in liquid form which is completely safe unless:
* You are taking anti-depressants (which don’t mix well with the active components in cacao)
* You have a severe heart condition
- Perfectly safe for pregnant women but in a smaller dose
(Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions)